The Panasonic KX-UT670 smart desk phone is a Linux Based, programmable SIP desk phone with an extensive feature set. The UT670 boasts high audio quality with extensive codec support, including the G.722 wideband codec. A full duplex speaker phone is included, along with built-in support for 3 way conference calls and compatibility with Plantronics Electronic Hook Switch systems for superb hands-free performance.
The UT670 features two Gigabit Ethernet ports with support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), giving the opportunity to reduce cabling to the desktop.
The device features a 7 inch colour touch screen with a simple to use graphical user interface, which gives easy access to a variety of included applications such as a web browser, calendar, e-mail, contacts manager, network camera control, music player and more – with the possibility to create and install custom applications to meet specific requirements.
Applications for the KX-UT670 can be developed using an open-source SDK for Android development, along with the KX-UT670 APIs. Programs are developed using the Java programming language. Code editing and compiling can be done in Eclipse, though other editors and compilers may be used
- Programmable smart desk phone (JAVA, HTML and Adobe Flash)
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit ethernet ports, PoE
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- 7 inch colour touch screen
- High Quality HD Voice (G.722)
- High Quality HD Video (H.264 / 720p)
- Certified for Asterisk and Broadsoft
- Linux Based Operating System
- Full duplex speaker phone, 3 way conference call support
- EHS support for Plantronics Wireless headsets
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets