The T46G with Gigabit Ethernet pass through is a feature rich SIP phone perfect for executive users, busy professionals and receptionists. The T46G has a high resolution TFT colour display, delivering a rich visual experience.
The phone supports a variety of device connections, including EHS headset and USB. The USB port can enable the connection of either a Bluetooth dongle for headset connectivity or WiFi dongle which enables the T46G to be used over a WiFi network by simply powering it up.
The phone features 10 customisable buttons each with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) the labels are shown on the phones digital display this means no more messy paper inserts.
- Revolutionary new design
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- 4.3″ 480×272 pixel colour with back light
- Screen saver
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 10 memory soft keys (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- 3-way conference call
- Phone lock for privacy protection
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded, DECT and bluetooth headsets:
- View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- USB port (supports Bluetooth headset via USB dongle)
- EHS headset support
- Supports up to 6 Yealink EXP40 expansion modules (Up to 240 extra customisable keys)
- Wall mountable
- 2 years warranty as standard