The Yealink T48GN with gigabit Ethernet, is a feature rich SIP phone perfect for executive users, busy professionals and receptionists. The T48G has a large touch screen that makes switching between different screens and applications quick, easy and convenient. The phone supports a variety of accessories, including: EHS adaptor for remote answer of wireless DECT headsets, BT40 USB dongle for registering a bluetooth headset and a wide range of wired headset including the Yealink YHS32.
- Revolutionary new design
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- Large 7″ 800 x 480-pixel colour touchscreen display with backlight.
- Screen saver
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 3-way conference call
- phone lock for privacy protection
- Optima HD voice: combination of wideband technology (G.722) and Best-in-class system design.
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- WiFi enabled via compatible WiFi dongle
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- 2xRJ45 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded, DECT and bluetooth headsets:
- View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- USB port (supports Bluetooth headset via USB dongle)
- EHS headset support
- Supports up to 6 Yealink EXP40 expansion modules (Up to 240 extra customisable keys)
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- 2 years warranty as standard